$30/Up to 45 Minutes
Infrared saunas help your body release a number of toxins, including heavy metals like mercury and lead, and environmental chemicals. The benefits don’t stop there. With infrared sauna technology, you can also lose weight, relax, relieve unwanted pain, increase your circulation, and purify your skin.
Benefits of Infrared Sauna Therapy:
1. Detoxification – Sweating is one of the body’s most natural ways to eliminate toxins, making it a crucial part of detoxification. When compared to traditional Swedish saunas, infrared saunas allow you to eliminate about seven times more toxins.
2. Pain Relief – If you suffer from muscle aches or joint pain, infrared saunas can relieve this form of inflammation by increasing circulation and relaxing your muscles.
3. Weight Loss – The heat generated by an infrared sauna will cause your core temperature to increase, which can also lead to an increased heart rate — the same increase in heart rate that you experience when exercising. When your body has to work harder to lower your core temperature or keep up with an increased heart rate, your body will burn more calories, resulting in weight loss. One session can burn up to 600 calories.
4. Improved Circulation – As the heat from infrared saunas increases your core body temperature, your circulation will increase along with it. Consistent infrared sauna sessions can stimulate blood flow, improve muscle recovery, and decrease pain and inflammation after intense exercise.
5. Skin Purification – Infrared sauna technology can help purify your skin by eliminating toxins from your pores and increasing circulation, resulting in clearer, softer, and healthier-looking skin.
6. Relaxation – Infrared sauna therapy promotes relaxation by helping to balance your body’s level of cortisol, your body’s primary stress hormone. The heat generated by the sauna will also help to relax muscles and relieve tension throughout the body, allowing you to relax and de-stress.
Infrared Sauna vs. Traditional Sauna
Infrared saunas can produce a sweat composed of 20% toxins compared to only 3% toxins with a traditional sauna. Traditional saunas simply heat the air whereas infrared heat raises the core body temperature. Because infrared penetrates deeper into the tissue rather than merely heating the surface of the skin, infrared saunas are 7 times more effective than traditional saunas at detoxification.